Updated the look for the blog again.


Time flies. It's a year and a half since I last updated the look to this from that.

And now, the new look.


I've found something very similar to the last. This current template utilises the headline page into 4 separate windows (compared to 3 in the last). And pretty much my main gripe against that design is that, whenever i have a Portrait style image (like most of my comic pages), it only occupies the left half of the window. This current one seems like a perfect fit, though time will tell.

One interesting part of this template is it has a Breaking News indicator that is dynamically changing the title and randomly selecting from my past articles.


Another is that when scrolled up, the main header will be 'attached' to the top of the browser window.



Other stuff would be that this is a three panel main page theme. Allowing me to push the Instagram and Pinterest stuff onto the middle panel.

The logo/header was updated slightly with the font and color change.

Overall, while it's not a big change, more like an evolving one, I've like the minor differences that were made so far.

Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment