Once more with love. Note 8.

There was this blog post that I did last year, when I got my Samsung Galaxy Note 7. And then when the whole debacle of Note bombs going off everywhere, I was forced to return the phone and settled for much inferior phones.

Weeks before the Note 8 was to be released, both those phone ended up 'dead' for various reasons. I was forced to go back onto my HTC Titan for the best part of almost 3 weeks.

Now, the wait was over. It's a done deal. The Note is back in my hands.




I had the Maple gold version again, but as you can see, it's yellow.. I bought a slickwrap skin. Realised I didn't do a good job on the side, I removed the skin from the side and front, and now, it's a yellow phone with gold rims and black front. Lol. unique I would say.

Now with a powerhouse smartphone camera back in my hands I can carry on my merry ways of snapping my kids. Love it.







Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment