Working on my home screen


Spent the entire day fiddling the widgets on my home screen. It started with changing the Life in a comic Kustom widget into a new version...

Original:
Final widget: Now included the month, day, and time into it. ALONG with our faces.
 And then decided to start changing the wallpaper to see how it might turns out. Started using a few apps to download wallpapers - Minimalistic wallpapers.
 This one is cute.
 Used this for less than 2 hours, before having an idea!
 That I'll make one myself!

Some shrinking of the original image along with another Prisma art, yup. This is the one I'll use for the next few days/weeks.

Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment