6 days in Tokyo. (Day 4)


My wife will say... "oh finally, another part of your 'never finish' tokyo trip?". But then again, this is a personal blog which yields no income, and has no deadline. I'm not going to put pressure on myself to finish it in days nor weeks. It's not my nature to hurry something or else the stuff will become a chore rather than a hobby.  :) It's not easy to maintain a blog and keeps the ideas and posts coming. Having something that I can return to every now and then is good, since ultimately when this is 'completed', this will be a 'journal' that we as an old couple can sit around and revisit our younger days. In comics.



To watch the show click on the link below:
Fantasmic Disney Sea!





Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment