The manipulative Wendi.

There's something about my wife Wendi. She's manipulative. There are times when we couldn't agree on certain issues, she would use all sort of tricks to get to her means. Or other times, she'll bring it up when it later and asking me to admit the previous discussion ended in her favor. I'm a Gemini. I'm naturally forgetful- forget what I just said that is. I must have spoken thousand of sentences that I myself wouldn't take notice of and she'll take note of it. That's Scorpio for you. And if you don't cede to her requests when that happens, heh heh. Cham lor. Ear drum killer.

That's Scorpio for me.



You'll never know when she strikes.

Here I introduce to you the Khoo's sisterhood.



The above scenario doesn't applies to work though. Because in work, Scorpios will nail you with hard fact emails that something you agree to.



Or sometimes even if you did not agree to....
Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment