OOoooo.... I love this phone



Yeah, it's only 3 days since I got this phone and it's fast becoming my favourite phone in a fairly long list of phones that I've owned. This is definitely the most gorgeous screen I've seen. @@. The resolution QHD on this curved SuperAmoled  screen blows the Note 4 out of the competition.  It feels smaller in hand but still provides the large screen I so covet. Specs wise, top of the line, and I really really love the pictures that the camera takes, whether it's front or main. Color wise, I got the gold which is absolutely stunning imo. I have no doubt this baby is going to get high marks from me when I finally give it up in a year or two.





So what did I do with the Note 4 that I was rocking last sept? I like he phone, giving it a 4 star imo and it's definitely good enough that I'm passing it down to Wendi for use. Got her this customised cover to get her on smartphone path. Yes, she's a feature phone user for 15 years now. Hopefully the girls don't break mummy phone any time soon.



Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment