Adelaide Map of interest


I couldn't find any useful custom maps for Adelaide. So I decided to create my own list of places in a map.

For people visiting Adelaide, you are welcome to use this as your reference.

Click on the link:
Adelaide map of interest




Things to note:

This map contains places of interest,  playgrounds,  food,  grocery, and shopping.

Generally, they are places where I have been (and felt good enough or big enough to spend time), or going to visit. The shopping malls aren't added unless they are of a rather big size (hence the few handful). I didn't add mid to small size malls as it may give a wrong impression that they are worth travelling tens of kilometres just to find something 'meh'.

Anything in red are pretty much my recommendation.

Also, since I moved to Australia some 7 years ago, the places where I resided are mainly south-west. Hence the majority of the marks concentrated in the city and south/west. A few other marks placed in the Barossa region and Adelaide hills region.

Also, I welcome any resident to update the map with your own starred locations if you so wish.(especially those in the north or east). Ping me.

Cheers.

North Terrace picture from Wikipedia


Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment