Thorngrove Manor, Mount Lofty Botanic garden and Waterfall Gully

So we went to a few places last Saturday. It was open garden at Thorngrove Manor

A very impressive hotel (and very expensive one - Prices starts from $900+) from afar. Too bad we didn't have a chance to go into the building itself to view it. So a few pictures from outside, and a few pictures at their garden and the place is done. I think we were in and out in 30 minutes or so? Yeah.





We took the chance to visit the nearby Mount Lofty Botanic garden.








And one last place near Cleland. Waterfall Gully. I've been wanting to visit the place for a while now. But everytime I thought about visiting the place, it's always summer or winter when the waterflow isn't as strong. But this day is good. I get to see it, and it's really nice!





And lastly, I've created a video using a new app I've discovered:




Let's pit them against what Google created for me.


Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment