Like daddy like daughters


I was flipping through some old photos and I found one picture where I was on a sitting on a slide. That was probably the only picture taken for me at a playground. In those days, camera still uses films, and buying films and developing the photos were still a thing. You even get to take back a list of film negatives after developing them. Come to think of it, my parents never take many pictures for me when I was young. I'm having images of bits and pieces of my childhood in my mind, but really, the vast majority are now blanks... Not blaming them or anything here. In those days, spending the money taking many photos is not really possible for the family.. Not in these days.  I really hope that many many pictures and videos that I took for Adelicia and Alethea can bring them vivid memories of their childhood when they look back...

Back to my first sentence. that photo somehow made me realise this -like daddy like daughters? Lol. I made a simple comic strips(actually more of a collage) to display that. 


Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment