Westpac Youth Network Summit


Yay, this is definitely one of the most enriching and educational summit I've ever attended . I'm really impressed with Westpac TYN's organisation skills and project management skills.They have done a good job with their planning and execution. Btw, the guest speakers they have invited were awesome! And I managed to meet some of the most energetic, and ambitious bunch of future leaders. Many are able to articulate well, plus they come across as very humble and down to earth.

I seldom mix my work into this blog, as I believe that is not good practice, however, I find this event is totally not work! I thoroughly enjoyed the event, and had wished that I have been this proactive when I was younger!

I've also decided to make the comic more 'newspaper-like' today, to try to bring more information into the comic. many of the information in the comic today are grab directly off their website. I did provided some inputs and thoughts as well, but if you think the information is well written, the credit is not mine. haha. As usual, click on the first picture to expand and read on.



And oh, btw, to see what is meant by a good evening, look at this, two of the most mild mannered guys to be dishing these expressions at Hard Rock Cafe.


Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment