It’s the journey that counts. (Happy Birthday my Darling)


Have you ever thought what life would be like without me? Yeah, I could not see it either. I have been lucky in life and in love. Thanks to you, my dear. Happy birthday to the only person that i can imagine building a future full of love with.


I know I haven't been showing enough appreciations for your effort towards this family , but you know that deep down I do appreciate what you do. right?


I hope that you like this year's present.. I mean, what can I buy for a girl who only tells me that all she wanted are "house", "yacht", "multi-carat diamond rings", "travels" and "more houses" ?  -_-!





I'm so so lucky you like "tea" too. Every 24th Oct is such a headache in the month before...

Now that part 1 is done...

Here's part 2 of my present to you. The journey.

I've actually prepared this video for a quite a long while now. Took me a while to prepare the pictures and sourced a suitable romantic music. I hope you will like it.



I hope the pictures in the video reminded you of our memories for the past 13 years that we are together (I don't have any pictures taken in ITE time that's just "us" alone, if not, I would have rephrased that to "the 16 years I've known you").

By the way, if you think that is all you are getting tonight, you are wrong. I purposely made you to watch this 3 min video at 12am midnight, to get me the  few minutes I need for the part 3 I'm preparing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now lift your butt up from the couch and come to my study room for this:



and



I'm waiting for you to blow your candles now!


Love,
Andy

Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment