Learning how to make comic videos (still crappy)

Trying to learn how to make those comic panels video.
What I did learn is:
  • it's not simple, but not super hard if you dare to try.
  • Patience....playing around and learning what I need took me at least 2 hours. If only there's an app that do all these in a few minutes instead... 😄 
  • If you wanna do pan and zoom, bloody hell make a longer video. My total video length is about 25 sec. By the time I want to attempt the pan and zoom into each panel, I realised that I would be flinging the watcher's eyes around the screen 😑
Anyhoo. Uploading this crappy first try. It's my blog, I should watch back fondly what I did wrong in years to come 😁.

Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment