Westfield Westlake outing


We went to the Westfield Westlake  mall on my birthday a couple of weeks back.

It's kinda funny I label this as an outing, but then again, unlike Singapore where you have a medium to big shopping mall available at almost every suburb(town), there isn't many big size malls available in Adelaide. And for this mall, it maybe around 40km away from where I reside.



This mall though is definitely one of my personal favourite mall, unlike how Noarlunga Colonades and Westfield Marion Mall, the structure of this mall interlinks more (whereas the other 2 feels like 2 layer/level L shape and z shape cakes), making it seems like it's bigger than it is at first.



I made a compilation video on the kids' outing that day, didn't really take pictures of the mall, nor the shops since if you ever been to a single Westfield mall, you probably been to most. Then again, I'm probably more interested in watching their young faces when I rewatch the video in 10 years time. :p








Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment