Yelp Newbie Event - Kingpin bowling



Yay. My second yelp event. So what did we do ? Bowling! Oh my, it's probably 5 years since i last touched a bowling ball. Do i still know how to bowl? You bet. I realized that skills dun desert you. Just like if you know how to cycle, you'll cycle once you pock up the bike. Your body just knew what to do. Haha.. all this talk make it sounds like I'm really good, nah.. I'm really just average. Still, it's good fun.

Yes. It's really good to know a few other yelpers in Louise and Zixin, Katrina and of course Anita. My elder daughter really likes you! And She wanted to go back to bowl again tomorrow! -_-!



Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment