Goodbye PAI, Hello HP.

Today is my last day in Principals Australia Institute. It was August when I first started here. And time flies. Its been a enjoyable six months in this workplace. Gotta say its one of the best environment I've worked in. Consider the fact that I've worked in Military, Cleaning, Food and 'Retail' industry, this is really one with the best atmosphere, culture, and people.


And with the Intranet almost at 90-95% working condition. At least, I did not fail PAI big time. I regret not able to provide a better end product, but looking at the scenario where I'm in, I can say I did the best I can. I hope that I have not failed PAI's expectation, and the intranet usage will start to increase after I leave.

Thank you Sue Ablett for the marks given. Thank you Doug Johnston for the pieces of advice and assistance. Thank you Heather Parkes for sponsoring the project. Thank you everyone in PAI for the aids and support given to Vikas and me for the past 6 months.

I'll See you again.
Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment