The Twin Effect. Toy'R'Us Battle!



I find that the Toy'R'us always brings out the 'best' of me. I had lots of fun whenever I'm with the two gals there. Today, I've came up with a comic strip to tell the sort of fun that's going on there. Click on the first image to read it! I've also added the real life actions in the video and gifs below comics. 







Omitted this series out.
 The spidey mask.
the first fight

and last battle.

And the real truth in the video below:


Have you ever had such fun in a departmental store before? Tell me about it in the comments below.

Share on Google Plus

About Andy

A father to two pretty and active princesses. A husband to the most hardworking woman of his life. A Business Analyst during weekdays, a regular blogger by weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment